• Full Name: Fareed
  • Date of Birth: 7/6/2005
  • Contact Number: 69001295
  • Email Address: muhammadshariqkhan969@gmail.com
  • Home Address: Mulholland
  • City: Los Santos

• Previous Law Enforcement Agency (if any): None
  • Position/Title: None

• Why are you interested in joining the San Andreas Police Academy? (40 Minimum Words) I am intersted because i have to wanted those player who have rob something and kill players. I have to uphold the law and protect those who is in need. And i keep justice and law and pations. 
  • What is your background and what motivated you to pursue a career as a SAPD officer? (50 Minimum Words) I have to worked in roles that and team work with my seniors and helping the new players and others.And which will prepared me well for a career in law enforcement. I am  dedicated to keeping the people safe and ensuring justice, and I believe the SAPD is the perfect place to achieve these goals. 
  • What qualities do you possess that you believe would make you an effective SAPD officer? I possess my qualities such as strong communication skills with my officers and high level intergity i beleive on my self for effective sapd officers.

• Your Ingame Name: Fareed_TL
  • Your Ingame Score: 187
  • Have you ever been banned before? If yes, please provide details:
No
  • Are you willing to undergo training and follow the guidelines set forth by the SAPD leadership for roleplaying as a police officer?: Yes

• RP (Roleplay): It is living life of a character by doing actions based on charzcter life. In game
    we describe our actions using by /me or /do .
  • PG (Powergame): Powergaming is the the act of using an in-game mechanic, any external information, or a roleplay concept to favor their own character or story, and give them an unfair or unrealistic advantage.
  • MG (Metagame): A Metagame includes any additional gameplay outside of the core mechanics of the game which does not take up the majority of the player's time.
  • IC (In-character): ic is playing a certain character in a virtual world. we use /s to chat interactly with each other.
  • OOC (Out of character): Playing occ is not realted to character. it is out of character.

Oath to join the Department:I, Fareed  swear to uphold the laws and regulations of the San Andreas Police Department, to serve and protect the citizens of San Andreas with integrity and dedication.
I, [applicant's full character name], solemnly swear to uphold the laws and regulations of the San Andreas Police Department, to serve and protect the citizens of San Andreas with integrity and dedication.
[
Allah Is Great.

Bero

Subject: Recruitment form.

Inbox Message: Dear Applicant, This is from the San Andreas Police Department. I, Chief of Police, Monsier Crawford, am sorry to inform you that your application has been reviewed and has been declined. Your application has now been wiped off the system and you may re-apply in 6 months (7 days in real time). Better luck next time.
-Your's Sincerely, Monsier Crawford
-Recruitment Office.