News:

open.mp launcher v1.4.0 is released! Download it from here.

Main Menu

Ameer_Hamza - SAPD Apllication

Started by Ameer-Hamza, Aug 07, 2024, 07:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ameer-Hamza

• Full Name: Ameer Hamza
  • Date of Birth: 26-10-2005
  • Contact Number: 67001433
  • Email Address: 26legends197@gmail.com
  • Home Address: Red County
  • City: Los Santos

• Previous Law Enforcement Agency (if any): N/A
  • Position/Title: N/A

• Why are you interested in joining the San Andreas Police Academy? (40 Minimum Words) I would be able to use my authority to make people feel safe where they live. I want to participate in criminal rehabilitation programs to help people turn their lives around and become active members of society once again.
  • What is your background and what motivated you to pursue a career as a SAPD officer? (50 Minimum Words) I am a Pakistani who want to be a Police officer in real not only in game. Becoming a police officer is not a career choice that one takes lightly. It requires a deep-rooted desire to serve and protect one's community, a hunger for justice, and a commitment to upholding law and order. Personally, several factors inspire and motivate me to pursue this noble profession. This essay delves into those motivations and outlines the reasons why becoming a police officer resonates with my desires to make a positive impact, foster safety, and contribute to the betterment of society.   
  • What qualities do you possess that you believe would make you an effective SAPD officer?
                 Critical thinking
                 Sound judgement
                 Problem-solving skills
                 Communication skills
                 Compassion, empathy, and respect for others
                 Strong initiative and perseverance
                 Ability to negotiate and rationalize
                 Patience and tolerance
                 Teamwork
                 Knowledge of the law

• Your Ingame Name: Ameer_Hamza197
  • Your Ingame Score: 27
  • Have you ever been banned before? If yes, please provide details:Never
  • Are you willing to undergo training and follow the guidelines set forth by the SAPD leadership for roleplaying as a police officer?: Yes, I am willing 

• RP (Roleplay): The act of imitating the character and behaviour of someone who is different from yourself.
  • PG (Powergame): Doing thing that cannot be done in real life or impossible in real life.
  • MG (Metagame): An effective way to achieve the goal of the game, whether it's to beat other players or beat the game itself.
  • IC (In-character): Playing in Role-play (/rp), in accord with a person's usual qualities or traits, behaving in character.
  • OOC (Out of character): Playing in Freeroam (/fr), completely different or differently from the way someone usually behaves, or from the particular qualities that a person has.

Oath to join the Department:
I, [Ameer Hamza], solemnly swear to uphold the laws and regulations of the San Andreas Police Department, to serve and protect the citizens of San Andreas with integrity and dedication.
[
Allah-hu-Akbar (Allah is the greatest)

Fareed_TL

Allah Is Great.

Bero

Giving you 24 hours to kindly re-check your application as I have seen some errors and not filled out correctly. (You and Samiullah197 has put the same application including words) Link:  https://dg-server.net/index.php?topic=2114.0

Bero

Subject: Recruitment form.

Inbox Message: Dear Applicant, This is from the San Andreas Police Department. I, Chief of Police, Monsier Crawford, am sorry to inform you that your application has been reviewed and has been declined. Your application has now been wiped off the system and you may re-apply in 6 months (7 days in real time). Better luck next time.
-Your's Sincerely, Monsier Crawford
-Recruitment Office.