News:

open.mp launcher v1.4.0 is released! Download it from here.

Main Menu

[DG]Samiullah197 - SAPD Application

Started by MUHAMMAD SAMIULLAH, Aug 07, 2024, 04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MUHAMMAD SAMIULLAH

• Full Name: Muhammad Samiullah
  • Date of Birth: 28/4/2004
  • Contact Number: 97001415
  • Email Address: samiullahgamer197@gmail.com
  • Home Address: near police department , Dillimore, Los Santos
  • City: Los Santos

• Previous Law Enforcement Agency (if any): None
  • Position/Title: None

• Why are you interested in joining the San Andreas Police Academy? (40 Minimum Words) I am very interested in joining SA police academy. Because they help and protect community and fight with criminals. And I also want to fight with crimes.
  • What is your background and what motivated you to pursue a career as a SAPD officer? (50 Minimum Words) My background is very simple. I had done my matric from Fazaia Degree College, Pakistan Air force Base Minhas Kamra. A thing motivated me to join SAPD is that the officers of SAPD are always work hard and fight against crimes and protect our communities from criminals. I also want to fight with criminals and protect our communities.
  • What qualities do you possess that you believe would make you an effective SAPD officer? Have great people skills, remaining calm and patient with members of the public, particularly in stressful or volatile situations. Can handle traumatic situations and be able to communicate information sensitively. Can make decisions, report situations to others and use my police powers appropriately.

• Your Ingame Name: [DG] Samiullah 197
  • Your Ingame Score: 80
  • Have you ever been banned before? If yes, please provide details:
No, I had never banned.
  • Are you willing to undergo training and follow the guidelines set forth by the SAPD leadership for roleplaying as a police officer?: Yes, I am willing for every training

• RP (Roleplay): Role-playing is the changing of one's behaviour to assume a role, either unconsciously to fill a social role, or consciously to act out an adopted role. 
  • PG (Powergame): Powergaming is about maximizing or emphasizing a character's abilities for personal gain within the game's rules. 
  • MG (Metagame): Metagaming involves using out-of-game knowledge to affect in-game decisions, which breaks immersion.
  • IC (In-character): IC (in character) refers to the actions and speech of a player's character within the context of a roleplaying game
  • OOC (Out of character): OOC (out of character) is often used in role-playing when a person wants to break character or in fanfiction when a writer is expressing concern that a character was not himself in a certain scene or instance of dialogue.

Oath to join the Department:
I, [Muhammad Samiullah ], solemnly swear to uphold the laws and regulations of the San Andreas Police Department, to serve and protect the citizens of San Andreas with integrity and dedication.
[
"[There is no God besides ALLAH and Muhammad (SAWW) is the Prophet of ALLAH.]"

Bero

Giving you 24 hours to kindly re-check your application as I have seen some errors and not filled out correctly. (You and Ameer_Hamza has put the same application including words) Link: https://dg-server.net/index.php?topic=2116.0

Bero

Subject: Recruitment form.

Inbox Message: Dear Applicant, This is from the San Andreas Police Department. I, Chief of Police, Monsier Crawford, am sorry to inform you that your application has been reviewed and has been declined. Your application has now been wiped off the system and you may re-apply in 6 months (7 days in real time). Better luck next time.
-Your's Sincerely, Monsier Crawford
-Recruitment Office.