News:

open.mp launcher v1.4.0 is released! Download it from here.

Main Menu

Fareed_TL sapd application

Started by Fareed_TL, Jul 27, 2024, 08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i want to join sapd

by bero
1 (100%)
MY SCORE IS 154
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Fareed_TL

PERSONAL INFORMATION:
.FULL NAME :FAREED
.DATE OF BIRTH: 7/5/2008
.GENDER: MALE
.CONTACT NUMBER:69001295
.EMAIL ADDERSS: muhammadshariqkhan969@gmail.com
HOME ADDERSS: MULHALLOND
.CITY: LOS SANTOS

LAW ENFORCEMENT EXPERIENCE:
.Previous Law Enforcement Agency (if any): None
.Position/Title: None

STATMENT INTERSET:
.Why are you interested in joining the San Andreas Police Academy? (40 Minimum Words) I want to be a cop since I do have a desire to serve and protect the community, a passion for law enforcement and criminal justice, a commitment to maintaining public safety, and a sense of duty and honor in upholding the law.
What is your background and what motivated you to pursue a career as a SAPD officer? <I am a graduate of Master of International Security so I do have the substantive knowledge and skills to distill, assess, and communicate the drivers and strategic consequences associated with emerging global security problems as experts and leaders in foreign and security policymaking, defense planning, the intelligence community. The primary motivation that drives me is the unwavering commitment to uphold justice and protect the innocent. By investigating crimes, apprehending criminals, and ensuring safety on the streets, police officers play a vital role in safeguarding communities. The opportunity to champion justice, provide relief to victims, and maintain law and order inspires me to actively participate in this profession.
>
.What qualities do you possess that you believe would make you an effective SAPD officer? I am brave enough, efficient communicator as I do have confidence and deep understanding of the law. Rest assured that I can work under stressful conditions no matter how hard the problem is, I am willing to find resolution as I also possess good logic and reasoning. These qualities I possess are a big factor that can help as a future law enforcer.

. OUT OF CHARCTER(OOC) QUESTIONS:
.Your Ingame Name: Fareed_TL
.Your Ingame Score:154
.Have you ever been banned before? If yes, please provide details:No
Are you willing to undergo training and follow the guidelines set forth by the SAPD leadership for roleplaying as a police officer?: Yes

.DEFINATIONS:
.RP (Roleplay): Roleplaying is acting out or performing scenarios that may happen in the perspective of a make-believe person or character. In Eclipse Roleplay, the roleplay opportunities are endless. You can roleplay as a police officer, gangster, news anchor, and more!
PG (Powergame): Powergaming has two definitions : 1. Forcing another into a RP Situation
2. Doing unrealistic things, that you can't do in real life.
MG (Metagame): Metagaming can be a term used to describe many different things. A common definition of this term is using out-of-character information to your in-character advantage.
IC (In-character): IC stands for in-character. If you are in-game and using voice-chat or in-character text chat, you must roleplay the thoughts, feelings, and personality of your character at all times. You should never talk about your real life in voice-chat or in-character text chat under any circumstances.
OOC (Out of character): OOC stands for out-of-character. Out-Of-Character is any required communications between players. Whenever in-game, you should avoid out-of-character chat as much as possible unless it is necessary for roleplay.

Oath to join the Department:
I, [FAREED], solemnly swear to uphold the laws and regulations of the San Andreas Police Department, to serve and protect the citizens of San Andreas with integrity and dedication.
Allah Is Great.

Minato

meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow