• Full Name: <RIMER WILLIAMS>
  • Date of Birth: <2/5/1997>
  • Contact Number: <99001668>
  • Email Address: <RIMERWILLIAMS009@YAHOO.COM>
  • Home Address: <MULLHOLAND MANSION>
  • City: <LOS SANTOS>

• Previous Law Enforcement Agency (if any): <N/A>
  • Position/Title: <N/A>

• Why are you interested in joining the San Andreas Police Academy? (40 Minimum Words) <I WANT TO SERVE MY LIFE FOR THE LAW OF SA >
  • What is your background and what motivated you to pursue a career as a SAPD officer? (50 Minimum Words) <MY DAD BIMER WILLIAMS WAS IN SAPD AND DIED WHILE A FIGHT IN EL CORONA>
  • What qualities do you possess that you believe would make you an effective SAPD officer? <I FOLLOW MY SENIORS ORDERS WITH NO EXCUSE BUT NEVER PUNISH A INNOCENT ONE>

• Your Ingame Name: <RIMER>
  • Your Ingame Score: <3>
  • Have you ever been banned before? If yes, please provide details:
<N/A>
  • Are you willing to undergo training and follow the guidelines set forth by the SAPD leadership for roleplaying as a police officer?: <YES>

• RP (Roleplay): < Acting out characters and situations in a fictional setting, often with defined rules and objectives.>
  • PG (Powergame): <Forcing unrealistic actions or abilities onto a character for personal gain in the game.>
  • MG (Metagame): <Using out-of-character knowledge to influence in-game decisions or actions.>
  • IC (In-character): <Acting and speaking as one's character within the game world, adhering to their personality and knowledge>
  • OOC (Out of character): <Communicating or acting without regard to one's character's perspective, often to discuss game mechanics or engage with other players on a personal level>

Oath to join the Department:
I, [Rimer Williams], solemnly swear to uphold the laws and regulations of the San Andreas Police Department, to serve and protect the citizens of San Andreas with integrity and dedication.
[

Minato

meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow