• Full Name: Alex Dafuq
  • Date of Birth: 28/6/2006
  • Contact Number: 48001366
  • Email Address: alex2.0lebg@gmail.com
  • Home Address: The Clown's Pocket in The Strip Las Venturas 
  • City: Las Venturas

• Previous Law Enforcement Agency (if any): N/A
  • Position/Title: N/A

• Why are you interested in joining the San Andreas Police Academy? (40 Minimum Words) I wanna help the current Officers and arrest bad criminals that keep doing mess in the server and Serve the Community and the City and patrol into the city and protect civillians and everyone else. Wanted people will face jail if i'm hired. And i will patrol daily to see if there is disturbance in the city and help new people to not become bad and show them how to work to gain money without stealing stuff so the number of criminal will reduce a bit if we catch them all. 
  • What is your background and what motivated you to pursue a career as a SAPD officer? (50 Minimum Words) I like being a cop and i wanna pursue my dream to keep the community safe from bad people and again, Serve our City.And the fact that we can arrest bad people motivated me so i want to do it and jail them the time needed for their punishment to prevent them making mess again.
  • What qualities do you possess that you believe would make you an effective SAPD officer? Kind, I can be nice to everyone ^^. Effective, I can catch or fire when needed. Active, I'm online most of the time Daily or weekly it depends on my schedule. Fast, I can catch criminals rapidly if i know their location.

• Your Ingame Name: [ST]Stiforming
  • Your Ingame Score: 34
  • Have you ever been banned before? If yes, please provide details:
No.
  • Are you willing to undergo training and follow the guidelines set forth by the SAPD leadership for roleplaying as a police officer?: Yes.

• RP (Roleplay): RP, or Role-Playing, is some kind  of interactive storytelling where we can
     do what ever we want and choose the roles of the players included in your RP  and we can simulate real life using the command /rp in-game.
  • PG (Powergame): Powergaming is like i can do something i cant in real life like make my avatar flying or drinking redbull to fly.
  • MG (Metagame): Metagaming is when we use knowledge from outside the game to influence in-game actions often for unfair purpose.
  • IC (In-character): "In character" mean  behaving, speaking, and making decisions as their fictional avatar.
  • OOC (Out of character): Its out of Character we are roleplaying it help separate in-game action and dialogue from real life interactions and decision.

Oath to join the Department:
I, Alex Dafuq, solemnly swear to uphold the laws and regulations of the San Andreas Police Department, to serve and protect the citizens of San Andreas with integrity and dedication.
[
STIFORMING

Stiforming

I used the updated format just in case someone say it https://dg-server.net/index.php?topic=1290.0 for the updated format
STIFORMING

Minato

You have 24hrs to fix your application form.
meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

Stiforming

i fixed it pls tell me if its  good
STIFORMING

Minato

Meet Leader and Co-Leader in-game for IC'ly interview.
meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

Stiforming

i was online but i didnt found the leader or co leader (idk who is co leader btw) i will be online tomorrow morning when i can
STIFORMING