News:

open.mp launcher v1.4.0 is released! Download it from here.

Main Menu

MADRA_UCHIHA-SAPD

Started by MADARA UCHIHA, Jul 11, 2024, 11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MADARA UCHIHA

• Full Name: Abdullah ILyas
  • Date of Birth: 14/11/2002
  • Contact Number: 59001357
  • Email Address: abdullahilyas7712@gmail.com
  • Home Address: jefferson Los santos
  • City: los santos

• Previous Law Enforcement Agency (if any): N/A
  • Position/Title: N/A

• Why are you interested in joining the San Andreas Police Academy? (40 Minimum Words) because alot of criminal remaining in server and police officers are very few i want to arrest those criminal and secure people. I WANT TO PROTECT MY CITY AND HAVE TO INSURE PEOPLE RIGHTS
  • What is your background and what motivated you to pursue a career as a SAPD officer? (50 Minimum Words) because i saw alot of officers do their work very efficiently and properly so that why I choose police duty and arrest criminal and to secure my city and country from criminals police officers makes alot of sacrifies to protect their city or country   
  • What qualities do you possess that you believe would make you an effective SAPD officer? I WORK EFFICIENTLY AND I BELIVE MY MENTAL PHYSICAL HELATH IS BEST TO DO POLICE DUTY FOR MY CITY

• Your Ingame Name: MADRA_UCHIHA
  • Your Ingame Score: 39
  • Have you ever been banned before? If yes, please provide details:
NO
  • Are you willing to undergo training and follow the guidelines set forth by the SAPD leadership for roleplaying as a police officer?: YES

• RP (Roleplay): Acting out a situation using the command given ingame
  • PG (Powergame):  Performing or involving in unrealistic situations in RP
  • MG (Metagame): Using out of character privileges in RP
  • IC (In-character): The role we are filling in for when we indulge in RP
  • OOC (Out of character): All non RP related acts we do ingame

Oath to join the Department:
I, [applicant's full character name], solemnly swear to uphold the laws and regulations of the San Andreas Police Department, to serve and protect the citizens of San Andreas with integrity and dedication.
[

Kikoeru?

Incorrect IC and OOC information in the application.
Declined.
Re-apply after 7 days.