• Full Name: UBAID
  • Date of Birth: 4-5-1999
  • Contact Number: 81001373
  • Email Address: ubaidullah22gta@gmail.com
  • Home Address: Jafferson LS
  • City: Los Santos

• Previous Law Enforcement Agency (if any): N/A
  • Position/Title: N/A

• Why are you interested in joining the San Andreas Police Academy? (40 Minimum Words) because many of criminals are in this server and no one can be safe in this server so i want to became a part of SAPD to stop them
  • What is your background and what motivated you to pursue a career as a SAPD officer? (50 Minimum Words) <Here are some good reasons people typically pursue this profession: To save lives. To make communities safer. To help others make better life choices>
  • What qualities do you possess that you believe would make you an effective SAPD officer? they are very active and very powerfull no body can match SAPD officers

• Your Ingame Name: KANIKI_KUN
  • Your Ingame Score:38
  • Have you ever been banned before? If yes, please provide details:
No
  • Are you willing to undergo training and follow the guidelines set forth by the SAPD leadership for roleplaying as a police officer?: Yes

• RP (Roleplay): Is when you are acting as your character and do Works in many form
  • PG (Powergame): Doing actions that aren't possible. In the real life
  • MG (Metagame): Using OOC information to your advantage as a person
  • IC (In-character): I should be acting as your roleplay character
  • OOC (Out of character): You ate freeroaming as in real life and you are free 

Oath to join the Department:
I, [KANIKI_KUN], solemnly swear to uphold the laws and regulations of the San Andreas Police Department, to serve and protect the citizens of San Andreas with integrity and dedication.

[

Kikoeru?

Learn the difference between IC and OOC, that includes the application format.
Declined.
Re-apply after 7 days.