• Full Name:SAK
    • Date of Birth:05/08/2000
        • Contact Number:43000141
          • Email Address:shakleem621@gmailcom
            • Home Address:Mulholland
              • City:Los Santos

• Previous Law Enforcement Agency (if any):SAPD
                  • Position/Title: Sergeant , Detective

• Why are you interested in joining the San Andreas Police Academy?I am interested in joining SAPD because i have a good experience about it and always ready to give rights to the people of San Andreas.Its my passion to sacrifice for needy.

• What is your background and what motivated you to pursue a career as a SAPD officer?My father is a current Inspector in Police and grandfather is also a retired army officer. So, from starting there was a helping environment in my house,and my dad and grandfather both decided me to join police.Now i want to fulfill their desire and wanna help people like they did.

• What qualities do you possess that you believe would make you an effective SAPD officer?Love for needy, Pitness, Intelligency, Sacrificing for others

• Your Ingame Name: SAK
                            • Your Ingame Score: 238
                              • Have you ever been banned before? If yes, please provide details: Yes, for some teleport hacks but not anymore
                                • Are you willing to undergo training and follow the guidelines set forth by the SAPD leadership for roleplaying as a police officer?: Yes, of course

• RP (Roleplay): Acting out as a character.

• PG (Powergame): Forcing unrealistic actions onto a character for personal gain in game to influence.

• MG (Metagame): Using OOC knowledge in character decisions or actions.

• IC (In-character): Acting as ones characters within the gaming world.

• OOC (Out of character): Cummunicating or acting without regard to ones character perspective engage with players on a personal score

Oath to join the Department:I wanna join SAPD because thats a way which gives me rights to help the needy people and punish the criminals in a good way provided by the authorites.
                                            I, [Shazim], solemnly swear to uphold the laws and regulations of the San Andreas Police Department, to serve and protect the citizens of San Andreas with integrity and dedication.

[

Flashi_Gamer

Sir please ignore that spacing i corrected it with the OFFICIAL FORMAT but i dont know why thats happening so please i am sorry and PLEASE ANSWER MY FORMAT WITH IGNORING THE SPACING

Kikoeru?

Declined.
Properly re-read whole application format, watch where IC and where OOC goes.
Re-apply in  7 days.