News:

Our SA-MP server address - 51.178.185.229:7777

Main Menu

[DG]Peter_. San Andreas Police Department's - Application

Started by .xPeter_, May 27, 2024, 10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.xPeter_

• Full Name: Mister Catty Meowscles Meow (As Officer Meowscles)
  • Date of Birth: 31/7/1999
  • Contact Number: 41000028
  • Email Address: mrcattymeow69@beckzyboimail.com
  • Home Address: East Los Santos's Streets
  • City: Los Santos

• Previous Law Enforcement Agency (if any): San Andreas Army, Special Weapons And Tactics, San Andreas Police Department
  • Position/Title: Colonel, SWAT, Co Cheif

• Why are you interested in joining the San Andreas Police Academy? Im intrested in joining San Andreas Police Academy because Im very poor and sleeps on streets, I have to run my house and I can carry a marksmen gun and shoot criminals, I've been through a lot and now looking to save my state from bad criminals and dark times
  • What is your background and what motivated you to pursue a career as a SAPD officer? Becuase I like a state full of residents who has no fear and I've like to shoot a lot nowadays I live on the streets doing nothing so my cat tingle motivates me to be a part of the San Andreas Police Dept. while being a cadet from start and rank up
  • What qualities do you possess that you believe would make you an effective SAPD officer? Good Shooting, I can roleplay, Experience and I know the persuit

• Your Ingame Name: [DG]Peter_.
  • Your Ingame Score: 800
  • Have you ever been banned before? If yes, please provide details:
Multi-accounting, My brother made a new account and gained 88 score and I left samp, we both got banned I dont know why
  • Are you willing to undergo training and follow the guidelines set forth by the SAPD leadership for roleplaying as a police officer?: Yes, Why Not I'll respect my leader

• RP (Roleplay): Roleplay is the act to use commands following as '/me , /do , /s , /shout' in multiple scenerios to act as a character performing a particular action to effect his story while going through his back-ground and future according to his valid actions he performs... these can be anything a man/women does walking, talking, sleeping, shooting, joining a fraction etc
  • PG (Powergame): The act to moderate a rule which means to perform a similar action which can be un-realisitic in roleplay, this is a prohibited rule and can be bannable/punishable which can be exampled as if having a tour to sun being naked etc
  • MG (Metagame): The act of moderating a rule which means to mix IC information to OOC information breaking the so called fourth wall which disgraces the balance of roleplay and effects, its also prohibited and player can be punished if he breaks it, supposingly revealing your location in mainchat to degrade the time a leo takes to find you and other disadvantages to follow on IC mixup into OOC in between rp
  • IC (In-character): In character, while being in /rp as a civil or /oskinn'ed player being In character and /me /do /s /shout following RP commands to build up the character which also effects the character's story
  • OOC (Out of character): Out of character is just you freeroaming and it dosent creates a generatic effect on your character in IC not the actions does

Oath to join the Department:
I, Catty Meowscles Meow, solemnly swear to uphold the laws and regulations of the San Andreas Police Department, to serve and protect the citizens of San Andreas with integrity and dedication.
[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pantherr

Subject: Recruitment form.

Inbox Message: Dear applicant,
This is from the San Andreas Police Department. I, Chief of Police, James Williams am sincerely proud to inform you that you have been accepted to join the department.

-Your's Sincerely, James Williams
-Recruitment Office.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
friendly
funny