• Full Name: Leon Kuzmanović
  • Date of Birth: 2/6/1994
  • Contact Number: 62938558
  • Email Address: kuzmanovićleon@gmail.com
  • Home Address: Los Flores, Los Santos, San Andreas
  • City: Los Santos

• Previous Law Enforcement Agency (if any): None
  • Position/Title: N/A

• Why are you interested in joining the San Andreas Police Academy? Growing up in the United States, I always listened with so much interest to my grandfather's stories about being a policeman in Belgrade, Serbia. He related stories on both the challenges and rewards in service to protect his community, and that just fanned my fire to follow in his footsteps. Growing up, I nurtured my interest in law enforcement by studying Criminal Justice.
  • What is your background and what motivated you to pursue a career as a SAPD officer? I was born in Belgrade, Serbia, into a modest family. Growing up in a country torn apart by war and political instability, I saw the devastating effects of crime and corruption firsthand. I saw my neighbors and friends fall victim to gangs and organized crimes. When I was a teenager, my family migrated to the United States and settled in Los Santos, SA. While I faced many challenges in adapting to the new culture and language, I found solace in my passion for justice. I was glued to the San Andreas Police Department and studied its operation, watching documentaries and reading books about police procedures.
  • What qualities do you possess that you believe would make you an effective SAPD officer? From my background and experience, I believe that my high level of effective communication skills, both written and verbal, are salient assets that would make me an excellent SAPD officer. I can empathize with others because I have a strong analytical mind, and this makes it possible for me to effectively collect and analyze information. Additionally, my experience in the management of crises and conflict has taught me to remain calm under pressure and to think critically to make sound decisions in high-pressure situations. Besides this, my strong work ethic and high level of attention to detail ensure that I do my work comprehensively and commit myself to high-quality results. These are qualities that would enable me to have a positive impact on the community as an SAPD officer.

• Your Ingame Name: gallagher
  • Your Ingame Score: 1
  • Have you ever been banned before? If yes, please provide details:
No
  • Are you willing to undergo training and follow the guidelines set forth by the SAPD leadership for roleplaying as a police officer?: Yes

• RP (Roleplay): Short words, it's acting like your character's a real-life person.
  • PG (Powergame): It's the use of the powers of your character on any other player without giving him a chance to resist or decide on the outcome of your actions.
  • MG (Metagame): Using Out Of Character information In Characterly. That means you may not use anything you know Out Of Characterly while you are playing In Characterly, if you did not somehow obtain that information ICly earlier
  • IC (In-character): The basic abbreviation for 'In Character', is everything that relates to your character, it's the whole world your character lives in.
  • OOC (Out of character): All that which refers to you in real life, you as the player and as the one who decides for your character.

Oath to join the Department:
I, Leon Kuzmanović, solemnly swear to uphold the laws and regulations of the San Andreas Police Department, to serve and protect the citizens of San Andreas with integrity and dedication.
[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Minato

Subject: Recruitment form.

Inbox Message: Dear applicant,
This is from the San Andreas Police Department. I, Superintendent, Haibara Ai, am sorry to inform you that your application has been reviewed and has been Denied. Your application has now been wiped off the system and you may re-apply in 6 months. Better luck next time.

- Your's Sincerely, Ai Haibara.
- Recruitment Office.
(Minimum score requirement is 10.)

• What is your background and what motivated you to pursue a career as a SAPD officer?
          (100% AI Generated.)

((Re-Apply within 7 Days))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
friendly
funny