Previous topic - Next topic

asaim

• Full Name: David Right
  • Date of Birth:4/22/2000
  • Contact Number: 12000152
  • Email Address: davidright15@hotmail.me
  • Home Address: Verona Beach
  • City: Los Santos

• Previous Law Enforcement Agency (if any): yES SAPD I left due to personal problems.
  • Position/Title: Officer | 

• Why are you interested in joining the San Andreas Police Academy? Actually when i was younger age my father house was attacked and some nearby patroling officers and detectives (as helpers) came t house and helped us and killed terrorist and they said i hope you that yu will also become a officer and now im doing it plus its my dream.
  • What is your background and what motivated you to pursue a career as a SAPD officer? As i told u that my house was atttacked by terrrist so from now i want to be an officer so please ful ful my wish and ill sacrifice my life for SAPD.
  • What qualities do you possess that you believe would make you an effective SAPD officer? Maturness,Shooting,Not a lier.

• Your Ingame Name: SaimTL
  • Your Ingame Score: 100+
  • Have you ever been banned before? If yes, please provide details:nOPES
  • Are you willing to undergo training and follow the guidelines set forth by the SAPD leadership for roleplaying as a police officer?: Yes.

• RP (Roleplay): Roleplay is a gaming state in which we have a charactar in which we have to explain our actions in .me and .do 
  • PG (Powergame): Power Game is a work that is not allowed like doing unrealestic things while being in rp like /me flies n /me des magic blah blah.
  • MG (Metagame): Meta Game is to mix IC AND OOC infotmation together which is not allwed in server like you talkin ooc is /s and /shout.
  • IC (In-character): IC Is a word in which we are in charactar we can't do unrealestic things.
  • OOC (Out of character): You are free do whatever you do 

Oath to join the Department:
I, David Right , solemnly swear to uphold the laws and regulations of the San Andreas Police Department, to serve and protect the citizens of San Andreas with integrity and dedication.
[

Dredd

Congratulations, Dear applicant. Upon careful consideration, I am delighted to convey that your application to join the San Andreas Police Department has undergone a favorable review. You are hereby invited to attend an interview at our Los Santos Police Department. We wish you the best of luck in your forthcoming endeavors.
Warm regards, Dwayne Wright, Recruitment Office.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation - Co-Leader
Seville de Santos - Leader
Grove Street Families - Leader
Terrorist Org And FYB - Leader
Helpdesk OperatorClan Member
L-3 Roleplay Teacher

Dredd

The Department regrets to tell you that upon the absense of you on the interviewing date, you're application gets declined however you have the right to re-apply after two weeks of interval.

Warm regards, Dwayne Wright, Recruitment Office.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation - Co-Leader
Seville de Santos - Leader
Grove Street Families - Leader
Terrorist Org And FYB - Leader
Helpdesk OperatorClan Member
L-3 Roleplay Teacher

Pantherr

You did plagirism, thus you are permenant blacklisted from PD.