News:

open.mp launcher v1.4.0 is released! Download it from here.

Main Menu

SAPD application

Started by ishan11, Apr 10, 2024, 07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ishan11

Full Name: Ishan jain
Date of Birth: 28/1/2009
Email Address: ishanjain77@gmail.com
Home Address: Ocean flats
City: sf

Previous Law Enforcement Agency (if any): Midnight marauders
Position/Title: loyal member

Why are you interested in joining the San Andreas Police Academy? i like it
What is your background and what motivated you to pursue a career as a SAPD officer? <Answer>
What qualities do you possess that you believe would make you an effective SAPD officer? <Answer>

Your Ingame Name: Ishan
Your Ingame Score: 78
Have you ever been banned before? If yes, please provide details:
no i hav never been banned
Are you willing to undergo training and follow the guidelines set forth by the SAPD leadership for roleplaying as a police officer?: Yes

RP (Roleplay): Roleplay means
PG (Powergame): powergame means
MG (Metagame): Metagame means
IC (In-character): In-character means
OOC (Out of character): Out of character means
Oath to join the Department:
I, Ishan jain , solemnly swear to uphold the laws and regulations of the San Andreas Police Department, to serve and protect the citizens of San Andreas with integrity and dedication.
[

Dredd

I understand the situation, and I appreciate your communication regarding the decision. If there's any specific feedback or areas for improvement that led to the application being declined, this information would be invaluable for preparation before reapplying. Ensuring readiness and addressing any potential concerns will be my focus during the next two weeks.

Thank you, Assistant Chief of Police Dwayne Wright, for the opportunity to apply and for considering my application. I look forward to the possibility of reapplying and the chance to contribute in the future.

Best regards.
(fill the application properly)
Federal Bureau Of Investigation - Co-Leader
Seville de Santos - Leader
Grove Street Families - Leader
Terrorist Org And FYB - Leader
Helpdesk OperatorClan Member
L-3 Roleplay Teacher

RippedG

Quote from: Dredd on Apr 10, 2024, 08:14 AMI understand the situation, and I appreciate your communication regarding the decision. If there's any specific feedback or areas for improvement that led to the application being declined, this information would be invaluable for preparation before reapplying. Ensuring readiness and addressing any potential concerns will be my focus during the next two weeks.

Thank you, Assistant Chief of Police Dwayne Wright, for the opportunity to apply and for considering my application. I look forward to the possibility of reapplying and the chance to contribute in the future.

Best regards.

wtf is bro saying

Zach

Quote from: RippedG on Apr 10, 2024, 08:31 AM
Quote from: Dredd on Apr 10, 2024, 08:14 AMI understand the situation, and I appreciate your communication regarding the decision. If there's any specific feedback or areas for improvement that led to the application being declined, this information would be invaluable for preparation before reapplying. Ensuring readiness and addressing any potential concerns will be my focus during the next two weeks.

Best regards.

wtf is bro saying
Chatgpt moment, he told him I was declined how do I reply

RippedG

Quote from: Zach on Apr 10, 2024, 10:33 AM
Quote from: RippedG on Apr 10, 2024, 08:31 AM

Best regards.

wtf is bro saying
Chatgpt moment, he told him I was declined how do I reply

but he is that dumb to not even edit it ??  ???  ???  ???  ???

HammadTL

Sry for replying but panther didn't lock any app topic
Certified Platinium Player