Full Name: Micheal Jackson
Date of Birth: 05/08/2000
Contact Number:43000141
Email Address: shakleem621@gmail.com
Home Address: Mulholland near TUNING GARAGE & PAY N SPRAY
City: LOS SANTOS

Previous Law Enforcement Agency (if any): N/A
Position/Title: N/A

Why are you interested in joining the San Andreas Police Academy? I want to join SAPD to spread peace all around the world and in humans that they dont feel scared for the next moment
What is your background and what motivated you to pursue a career as a SAPD officer? My father was a senior ranked officer in san andreas police department.He had a dream for me that i join SAPD and help others. One day i saw a person who snatched a young lady phone.When I saw that I chose to help her and i got her phone back.She advised me that I should join SAPD as i am a good citizen.On that day i selected then when I grow up I will join SAPD as it is also a dream of my father

What qualities do you possess that you believe would make you an effective SAPD officer? There are many possibilities like I always likes to help others in their trouble & and as this is my hobby so i think i am able to join SAPD and work for citizens

Your Ingame Name:Golden
Your Ingame Score:163
Have you ever been banned before? If yes, please provide details:Yes, once i got banned for some teleporting mod issue but later i uninstalled the mod and got unbanned in some days
Are you willing to undergo training and follow the guidelines set forth by the SAPD leadership for roleplaying as a police officer?:Yes

RP (Roleplay):act out or perform the part of a person or character, for example as a technique in training or psychotherapy.

PG (Powergame):For instance, a player who unilaterally describes their character as doing something with (or to) another character that would usually require the other to play along — such as having a fight or a sexual encounter — is considered to be powergaming.

MG (Metagame): metagaming is the use of information from the real world to influence gameplay.

IC (In-character):Consistent with someone's general personality or behavior. For example, Her failure to answer the invitation was completely in character.

OOC (Out of character): out of harmony with one's personal character or disposition
Her remarks were out of character

Oath to join the Department: I want to join SAPD to help other officers in bringing loyalty and peace among citizens

I,Micheal Jackson solemnly swear to uphold the laws and regulations of the San Andreas Police Department, to serve and protect the citizens of San Andreas with integrity and dedication[/i].[/font]
[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

aiden

Subject: Notification - Police Department Recruitment

Dear Michael Jackson,

Thank you for your interest in joining the Police Department. We have carefully reviewed your application, and while we appreciate your interest, we regret to inform you that we have decided not to proceed with your application at this time. We received many qualified applicants, and unfortunately, we are unable to offer you a position at this stage. Hence, your application has been rejected.

Best regards,

Justine E. Mitchell
Recruitment Coordinator
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
cant anybody live near the docks, willowfield? Anything? No No still? then go learn realitic rp