Started by metallicgolem, Sep 19, 2022, 12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metallicgolem

First name: Arhaan
Age (be honest): 14
In-game name: Madd_Golem
Discord name: metallicgolem#9056
In-game score Score on previous account before reset=198, after reset=6
Previous clans or servers: Played on vS.
Organizations you have joined: Been in LSV, SAPD, GSF, THC, TTF
Can you write English fluently: Yes.
Did you read the Clan Rules?: Yes.
Have you ever used any illegal tools like hacks/cheats: Yes and i've beem banned for it before.
With your own words, explain the meaning of "roleplaying": It means playing a certain character's actions in his/her story using /do,/me,/s
With your own words, explain the meaning of "powergaming": A player of a game that seeks to use the system to dominate and frustrate other players.
With your own words, explain the meaning of "metagaming": The act of making use of knowledge while roleplaying that a player has learned out of character.
Tell us about yourself? (Min 40 words): Hey im just a 14 year old guy from India who came across SAMP approximately 2 years ago, vS was the first server i've played on and switched to eLg not long after.
I really enjoyed my time here and want to get more into helping the server.
Why should we accept you?: I have a pretty good determination to make eLg a better community to the old, new and players who are yet to join eLg.
How can you benefit the server?: I try to stay as active as i can in the community and server. I also try to be as welcoming as possible to the new players, try to teach them about DM, PG, MG and roleplay.
Anything else you would like to add: There's nothing much left to say but if i get accepted, i'll do my best to fulfill my duties as a clan member.

Cat

QuoteIn-game score Score on previous account before reset=198, after reset=6
It doesn't matter how much score you had before reset, the current score gets counted. Everybody's account got reset, so it must be fair. -1

metallicgolem

Quote from: Cat on Sep 19, 2022, 05:10 PM
QuoteIn-game score Score on previous account before reset=198, after reset=6
It doesn't matter how much score you had before reset, the current score gets counted. Everybody's account got reset, so it must be fair. -1
Yes i understand that, I just wanted to let ya'll know.

Gharam

Quote from: Cat on Sep 19, 2022, 05:10 PMIt doesn't matter how much score you had before reset, the current score gets counted. Everybody's account got reset, so it must be fair. -1

Droxcon

We all had more than you. and you just finished your exams. Give it a time and be active. -1

Sweet

Good player but needs more activity and efforts in application. Expecting more effort next time. -1 for now.
Server Moderator
Rules Manager
DG Staff Member

Tony_Gabriel

Quote from: Sweet on Sep 20, 2022, 09:54 PMGood player but needs more activity and efforts in application. Expecting more effort next time. -1 for now.
Tony gab..

sgtmol

Try being more active and give it a go next week. Neutral.
Server Moderator
HDO Manager
DG Staff Member