Our server address - 51.178.185.229:7777

Main Menu

Started by koussai, Sep 18, 2022, 12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

koussai

• Your in-game name:Koussai
• Their in-game name:Shapzy
• Their in-game score:idk
• Explain the situation:I was wanted and driving around LS while i stopped behind LSPD i didn't shoot at him before , i was going to handle my self to cops , and this kid just come out of his car and shoot at me without any wearn or any kind of rp , he shoot me just because " i am wanted"
Since when cops open a ire at suspect first? is that a new rule ??
• Evidence:

12:45:40] <[DG]sgtmol> Forums Wiou

[12:45:42] john dilinger gets in car

[12:45:47] <Mr._.wiou> as i said

[12:45:48] <[DG]Shapzy> 5 min passed

[12:45:49] <Mr._.wiou> i dont use

[12:45:51] <Mr._.wiou> microsoft edge

[12:45:52] <Mr._.wiou> or

[12:45:53] john dilinger asks the friend to hit the gas

[12:45:53] <Mr._.wiou> chrome

[12:45:55] <[THC]Pong> cool

[12:45:56] <[THC]Pong> move

[12:45:59] [DG]Shapzy: (( shoot ))

[12:46:00] Mr._.Koussai: (( u fucking stupid bastard  ))

[12:46:03] <Bringo> :DBWEAP

[12:46:03] <Mr._.wiou> then we join joanus"s org

[12:46:03] ~ Mr._.wiou has been unjailed after serving their time inside.

[12:46:08] <[THC]Pong> joanus u nigg

[12:46:08] Mr._.Koussai: (( u can't handle shit u stupid ))

[12:46:08] <Mr._.wiou> koussai

[12:46:09] * Mr._.Koussai [5] has been killed by [DG]Shapzy [14] (M4 | Headshot).

[12:46:09] Mr._.Koussai has been arrested by [DG]Shapzy.

[12:46:09] <Mr._.wiou> wru

[12:46:10] john dilinger laughs at cops

[12:46:12] <Mr._.Koussai> wtf

[12:46:13] <Mr._.wiou> OH NO

[12:46:13] Mr._.Koussai has been jailed for 8 minute(s) following their arrest.

[12:46:15] Screenshot Taken - sa-mp-003.png

[12:46:20] <Mr._.wiou> koussai is i escape zach is gay

][12:46:20] <Mr._.Koussai> why are u shooting?

[12:46:21] <Mr._.wiou> cmon do it

[12:46:25] <Mr._.Koussai> no no wait

[12:46:27] <[DG]sgtmol> Cause you're wanted?

[12:46:32] <Mr._.Koussai> those nigga just come out and shoot me

[12:46:38] <[DG]Shapzy> u ddnt saw us

[12:46:39] <[DG]Shapzy> lol

[12:46:41] <Mr._.Koussai> u are wanteddd????????????????

[12:46:41] <[DG]Shapzy> bruh

[12:46:42] You have been muted by an admin for 5 minute(s) for 'n-word'.

[12:46:42] ~ Mr._.Koussai has been muted for 5 minute(s) for 'n-word'.

• Additional information: This is not the first that u do things like this , i have reported in this case before , but they don't learn , when they see  wanted guy they only shoot , they don't know any kind of leos rp and as one of them said "cuz u are wanted" those guys hack lack of experience

Shapzy

Look koussai, First of all, I did a mistake that i shoot u on sight but u had to tell me that u gonna rp, not wathever u said above before i shoot you, you had to tell me iwanna turn my self in, and ofc i'll rp jailing u, and everyone does mistakes, after i shot u, u cop hunted me for no reason, u said that u was with pong but u didnt rp anything and u didnt even told me u was with pong, u shot me first of all, removed my armor and damaged my health,then pong killed me, i got a ss too.

sgtmol

I'm the moderator and witness of the event at hand.

Koussai, you had maximum wanted level. Don't expect cops to wait for you to hand yourself in. They felt unsafe by your presence.
P.S. You came to the police department for one reason only. That is to insult me for punishing you properly. Having law-org weapons in a crime situation, refusing to throw them. And warning you for that multiple times, few days before today and also warning you today multiple times.
Proof:
Quote from: koussai on Sep 18, 2022, 12:02 PM[12:46:00] Mr._.Koussai: (( u fucking stupid bastard ))

You are constantly failing to follow rules and are disrespecting staff and HDO members, spreading toxicity and disinformation like the statement that you came to hand yourself in, which isn't true in the slightest.
Server Moderator
HDO Manager
DG Staff Member

koussai

Quote from: Shapzy on Sep 18, 2022, 12:29 PMLook koussai, First of all, I did a mistake that i shoot u on sight but u had to tell me that u gonna rp, not wathever u said above before i shoot you, you had to tell me iwanna turn my self in, and ofc i'll rp jailing u, and everyone does mistakes, after i shot u, u cop hunted me for no reason, u said that u was with pong but u didnt rp anything and u didnt even told me u was with pong, u shot me first of all, removed my armor and damaged my health,then pong killed me, i got a ss too.
You have to act like real life  , Shapzy i am not obligated to tell u if i am gona rp or not (mg) , u don't have to just take out your guns and shoot at me atleast pu or shout to make sure what u have to do , if i opened a fire at u , u have thr right to shoot me directly or if i killed a cop before , but i haven't did anything like that before

koussai

Koussai, you had maximum wanted level. Don't expect cops to wait for you to hand yourself in. They felt unsafe by your presence.
P.S. You came to the police department for one reason only. That is to insult me for punishing you properly. Having law-org weapons in a crime situation, refusing to throw them. And warning you for that multiple times, few days before today and also warning you today multiple times.
Proof:
Quote from: koussai on Sep 18, 2022, 12:02 PM[12:46:00] Mr._.Koussai: (( u fucking stupid bastard ))

You are constantly failing to follow rules and are disrespecting staff and HDO members, spreading toxicity and disinformation like the statement that you came to hand yourself in, which isn't true in the slightest.
Quote from: sgtmol on Sep 18, 2022, 12:35 PMI'm the moderator and witness of the event at hand.

You are an inexperienced administrator, you operate without any rules, you say I break the rules while you do this, I had guns before  swat get off and after that I still carry them on me, you don't have the right to disarm me for this purpose i still own them they are not an org weaps but they are considered normal weapons u was only afraid cuz u gona get fucked up that's why u chose to remove my weapons in the middle of the rp scene, you can not be a moderator, your real server role should be as a trial HDO max, you have a lack of experience + I was not there to "insult "u as u said , i was going to handle my self but i found u there in the PD ,Looks like you're 12, crying baby someone called you retarded and it's a fact of yours + no one here mentioned u faggot, you know you don't have the right to reply here i reported Shapzy and admitted his mistake , you better shut up and go watch a cartoon

+ i am not disrespecting anyone , but the fact that alot of u dosen't have any experience and work like as they do , u have to teach yourself before getting into this trouble

Rolex

Do you still have any proof, cause it's just you standing inside the cell.

Droxcon

The police officers can come in all ways to get the suspect down. even if he was in an interior. What's the cops missions if they didn't arrest the wanted players ? They check /wanted and arrest the players who are wanted. I don't think that it's needed to be reported to be honest Koussai. Because you're wanted 8, and the rules of PD is :
2 stars must be cuffed and driven to the nearest Police department to jail him.
4 stars must be chased.
6 stars must be shot by the tires if he was driving a car.
8 stars must be KILLED.
I hope you understand that it's the PD mission to arrest the players as you're a swat member.

koussai

Quote from: Rolex on Sep 18, 2022, 03:21 PMDo you still have any proof, cause it's just you standing inside the cell.
How about to read chatlog?

Rolex

You're saying that you did not kill anyone then how'd you got 8 stars in the first place?

koussai

Quote from: Rolex on Sep 18, 2022, 11:01 PMYou're saying that you did not kill anyone then how'd you got 8 stars in the first place?
one of the leo which is an admin as the same time wanted me cuz i was armed , and also disarmed me in the middle of the rp scene saying u have org weapons while there is no org exixste at that time
if i had killed a fucking cop before why the fuck i am gona report him ffs

Rolex

Quote from: koussai on Sep 19, 2022, 11:32 AM
Quote from: Rolex on Sep 18, 2022, 11:01 PMYou're saying that you did not kill anyone then how'd you got 8 stars in the first place?
one of the leo which is an admin as the same time wanted me cuz i was armed , and also disarmed me in the middle of the rp scene saying u have org weapons while there is no org exixste at that time
if i had killed a fucking cop before why the fuck i am gona report him ffs
It was SWAT organization weapons which i lately deleted, you still have your organization weapons on you even though the organization is deleted. We are allowed to disarm you if that's the issue. If you gonna say that you use the illegal gunshop then it's still a no because you have to reach the requirements score which is 200 score so you can't still be able to obtain it.

Rolex

Locked, inactive report.